10.14.2008

The Journey Begins

I am becoming a blogger. I have avoided this since 2001 when a friend of mine invited me to the blogging world. I guess it didn't seem that important at the time. Recently I've been drawn back into the thought process regarding blogging by the only one who can really get me to do anything ... God himself. As I've been in the realm of avoidance, God has been speaking to me of writing ... imagine that! And today as I was praying for some clarity regarding this topic he gave me the title. Love Letters.

For my finite understanding this alone would not suffice. Title on tap I began praying for confirmation regarding this. God responded promptly via text. Across the screen read: "Lois, I think you should blog ..." What more could I say? I did have one more question ... "Lord, when should I start?" Oh so clearly I heard, "NOW! " The journey begins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
i'm so excited!
so glad to be a small part of it coming to pass today! :D
praise GOD!
may his anointing be on this blog.
letters of love. all for his glory.
xo